Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Never Underestimate the Handlebar

You'd be amazed at the level of patience and attention it takes to be the custodian of such a ridiculous facial statement. It has become it's own mythical entity and I am merely the humble guardian. I can attest to the magical powers it holds but am still just a young apprentice with much to learn in the ways of the mustache. It's not for everyone but I do recommend it at least once in your life. Be prepared as it also requires great patience and love from those around you as well. They will not be spared from possible public embarrassment being seen in public with you so it takes a community to raise a great 'stache.

It's a journey of discovery and I am only just beginning.

2 comments:

Brijan said...

awesome post. Only a true gentleman and a scholar could pull off such a stash and be able to write as eloquently.

Redcrow said...

A fine work. A fine work indeed. I do hope those closest to you appreciate what you are doing for yourself as a statement of art and individual style. Alas I would be proud to stand in public space next to such a fine example of commitment and determination. carry on carry on.

Cheers