Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sheep in wolf's clothing

Custom built Fiat 5oo that was designed to be a Ferrari tribute. Concept is based on the Disney movie Cars. The character Lugi who works in the tire shop and dreams of being a Ferrari. This car was sprayed with actual Ferrari red paint, has Ferrari center caps on the wheels and custom tan leather interior. I'm pretty sure this is the nicest vintage Fiat 500 on the planet. I shot these photos for the shop that built the car.





I was also playing around with this version to give a little background color to make the red pop. Not sure if I like it more or less. Let me know which you prefer.


2 comments:

Brijan said...

The sepia gives it a more classic look. The red jumps off the blue and accentuates a more playful side. I think I like the sepia tone because it makes the car look tough even with it's roundness.

Brijan said...

ps love the photos