Monday, March 22, 2010

Framed Art

I have had these two Dwayne Vance prints for a while now and just got them back from framing. I took these prints to Signed & Numbered which is located just south of the Blue Plate Diner. Andy Chase who is a fine local artist helped me out and did a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Their service is fantastic and their prices are the best I've found anywhere and they have tons of great prints from local artists. I suggest you check them out and help support local art and business.




2 comments:

Our Last Struggle Winter said...

If you post one more picture taken with your Iphone at any point this week, I'm breaking into your house, stealing all your fancy camera equipment, pawning it all and buying myself some new track wheels with the cash. Deal?

Our Last Struggle Winter said...

Better yet, I'll buy an A.H. Original so I can finally stop collecting art.