Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fresh Paint

GJ dropped off my freshly painted wheels for the ford last night and I couldn't be happier. Way back when I started this overwhelming project I had the wheels powder coated in red. This was back when flat black cars with red wheels were just becoming the trend. That trend has moved on and so have my plans for the ford. So in keeping with the new direction and color scheme the wheels were expertly repainted gold. GJ did a fantastic job and his attention to detail never ceases to impress me. All I had to do was explain to him what I was looking for and he took care of the rest. The color he choose was spot on and I didn't even have to look at color chips. My new Firestone whitewalls will be here next week and then the new wheels and tires will finally come together.

No comments: