Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Soft spot for the ole Ford



While on a visit to the local Barnes&Noble I happend across a copy of 125 magazine. While flipping through I came across this great feature from Nick Clements from the UK. The editorial featured several 50's Fords which are near and dear to my heart but beyond that the photos were just incredible. I think his portfolio has some of the strongest styling of anyone I've seen. The locations, models, wardrobe every little detail was just precision. There's no way to tell these weren't taken in the actual era they are portraying. Totally amazing work and will be going on my personal inspiration board.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

One day we will be cruising in the ford. 'Dig that ford!'

Redcrow said...

yes yes yes that is sum really great image making!. I do hope to see your personal style fall inline with his.
Thank you for sharing.